Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Wild Metal Sega Dreamcast cheats

Level skip
While playing a game, press Up, Right, B, Y, Down, Left.

Invincibility
While playing a game, press Y, Right, B, Left, X, Down.

Full health
While playing a game, press Down(2), A, X, B, X.

All weapons
While playing a game, press A(2), Right, Y, A, Right.

Speed boost
While playing a game, press Up, X, Down, B, A, Y.

Reveal all token locations
While playing a game, press Y, B, A, Left, Down(2).

Friendly AI units
While playing a game, press B, Down, A, Down, X, Y.

No comments:

Post a Comment